We recognize that many investors are interested in this technique, so we’ve created a quick process that allows an investor to authorize a Roth conversion online in less than a minute.
- Log in to your account on a web browser.
- Click on Settings in the menu on the left-hand side of the page.
- Click the Accounts tab at the top of the page.
- Find your Traditional IRA and click the 3 dots that appear off to the right.
- Choose the option that says “Convert IRA to Roth.”
- You’ll have the option to convert either a partial amount or the full amount.