The following paper checks cannot be deposited into Checking:
- Checks drawn on a foreign bank account, checks drawn on financial institutions that are located outside of the U.S or territories of the U.S., and checks that are not payable in U.S. currency.
- Checks made payable to someone other than you (the account holder).
- Checks intended for IRA or 401(k) rollovers and transfers.
- Already deposited checks.
- Checks that are dated more than six months prior to the date of deposit.
- Checks that have previously been submitted through a mobile deposit capture service offered at any other financial institution.