Will I receive any tax forms due to my earned interest in Cash Reserve?

Yes, we will provide you with a 1099-INT tax form by January 31st of each year if you earned $10 or more in interest during the previous calendar year. You’ll be able to download it directly within your account, and we’ll email you to let you know when it’s available.