Receipts for recently deposited checks are available once the check is accepted and settled into your account.
This means you will be able to see your paper check images, the front and the back, after the funds are available for use.
To view your receipts, simply select “Checking” from your Betterment home screen. Then, under your “Recent transactions” you will be able to find your paper check deposits and images.
You also have the option to print a copy of your check images for your records.
To print a copy of your check:
- Select “Checking” from your Betterment home screen.
- Navigate to “Recent Transactions.”
- Click on the check receipt you want to print.
- You will see links for “Front of check” and “back of check.”
- Click on these links to open new tabs in your browser.
- You should be able to find a “print” option for your browser, typically found under “file.”
- Click “print.”