Financial Advice That Fits Your Life
Unlike many other investment managers, we aren't compensated for choosing certain funds for your portfolio, and we don't have funds of our own. We only do what we believe is right for you.
Ask any question, big or small.
- Am I prioritizing each of my investment options appropriately, given what I’m trying to accomplish?
- Am I saving enough for retirement?
- Am I taking advantage of all of the tax features available to me?
- How can I incorporate my spouse or partner into my financial plan?
- Should I invest or pay off debt?
- Is my 401(k) allocated properly? What should my allocation be?
Go even deeper with experts over the phone.
Whether you're planning for a new stage in life, such as having a child, getting married, or retiring, or just want in-depth financial advice over the phone, our CFP® professionals are available for unlimited calls through our Premium plan.
Access a dedicated advisor.
If you're looking for a one-on-one relationship with a dedicated financial advisor, we'll match you with an independent CFP® professional who can provide more regular and comprehensive financial planning.
Member of Securities Investor Protection Corporation
Betterment Securities is a member of SIPC. Securities in your account protected up to $500,000. For details, please see www.sipc.org.
Looking out for investors' accounts is a legal duty.
Regulated by the SEC and a member of FINRA, our Broker-Dealer, Betterment Securities, follows a strict set of rules, designed to protect our investors' accounts.