ADP Workforce Now Integration Terms and Conditions
- This Agreement is between Developer and the Customer.
- Developer, and not ADP or its vendors, is solely responsible for providing, maintaining, supporting and updating the Application and its associated services. Developer shall provide product support for the Application. Customer may access support via the following means: Email: email@example.com
- DEVELOPER HEREBY DISCLAIMS ON BEHALF OF ADP AND APPDIRECT ANY EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- Customer’s and End Users’ sole and exclusive remedies shall be against Developer. ADP and AppDirect shall have no liability or obligation to Customers or End Users.
- Customers and End Users will not (i) decompile or reverse engineer the ADP Marketplace or take any other action to discover the source code or underlying ideas or algorithm of any components thereof, (ii) copy the ADP Marketplace, (iii) post, publish or create derivative works based on the ADP Marketplace, or (iv) remove any copyright notice, trade or service marks, brand names and the like from the ADP Marketplace or related documentation.
- ADP and AppDirect are third party beneficiaries of the above described terms and each are entitled to enforce such terms as if they each were a party to this agreement.
- Subject to the remainder of this Section 7, Developer shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless Customer and its employees from and against any and all suits, actions, damages, costs, losses, expenses (including reasonable outside attorneys' fees) and other liabilities (each, a "Claim") arising from or in connection with allegations that the Application or any related services violates or infringes any intellectual property right of a third party, invades or infringes any right of privacy, or right of publicity, of any person or entity. Developer shall, at its sole expense, conduct the defense of any such Claim and all negotiations for its settlement or compromise; provided, however, that: (a) no settlement or compromise of such a Claim shall be entered into or agreed to without Customer's prior approval (not to be unreasonably withheld or delayed): and (b) Customer shall have the right to participate, at its own expense, in the defense and/or settlement of any such Claim to the extent necessary to protect its own interests.