Mobile PIN Login Now Available
Download our mobile app update and setup your PIN for faster access to your Betterment account.
2. Log into your account with your Betterment username and password.
3. Set up your 4-digit PIN. You can manage and change your PIN from the navigation drawer in the app.
If you’re new to our mobile apps (they’re free), here’s what you can do with them:
- Check the balance and returns of your portfolio in real time.
- Deposit and withdraw money anywhere, any time.
- Manage your portfolio’s stock and bond allocation.
- Review your goals and account activity.
- Refer Betterment to your friends and family.
If you enjoy using Betterment please take a moment and let us know what you think of the new update. Happy downloading!
The Recommended Allocation For Our Safety Net Goal Has Changed
Your Safety Net goal should ideally beat inflation while also taking on minimal risk. Learn about our updated portfolio allocation recommendations for your emergency funds.
Introducing Betterment Everyday™: Our New Cash Management Suite
Betterment redefined investing with automated guidance built for you. Now, we’re reshaping another part of your financial life: your savings and checking. Meet Betterment Everyday™.
Redesigning How You Manage Your Finances at Betterment
Our new design represents a synthesis of a large body of customer feedback. We hope it meets your expectations.
Explore your first goal
Our high-yield account built to help you earn more on every dollar you save.
This is a great place to start—an emergency fund for life's unplanned hiccups. A safety net is a conservative portfolio.
Whether it's a long way off or just around the corner, we'll help you save for the retirement you deserve.
If you want to invest and build wealth over time, then this is the goal for you. This is an excellent goal type for unknown future needs or money you plan to pass to future generations.