Mobile PIN Login Now Available
Download our mobile app update and setup your PIN for faster access to your Betterment account.
2. Log into your account with your Betterment username and password.
3. Set up your 4-digit PIN. You can manage and change your PIN from the navigation drawer in the app.
If you’re new to our mobile apps (they’re free), here’s what you can do with them:
- Check the balance and returns of your portfolio in real time.
- Deposit and withdraw money anywhere, any time.
- Manage your portfolio’s stock and bond allocation.
- Review your goals and account activity.
- Refer Betterment to your friends and family.
If you enjoy using Betterment please take a moment and let us know what you think of the new update. Happy downloading!
Investing’s Pain Gap: What You Put Up With To Earn Returns
Markets are frustrating—especially when you look at a year’s worth of returns. Year to year, you can easily experience what we call the pain gap. The key is to not let the pain gap create a behavior gap between your account and market performance.
How To Make The Most Of Your Spending With Cash Back Offers
Betterment has partnered with Dosh to offer cash back offers for Checking customers. Learn how to make the most of your spending with cash back offers.
Basics of a 401(k) Plan
Today’s 401(k)s hold more than $5.9 trillion in assets with over 100 million people contributing. But what is a 401(k) and would your company benefit from one?
How would you like to get started?
Manage spending with Checking
Checking with a Visa® debit card for your daily spending.
Save cash and earn interest
Grow your cash savings for general use for upcoming expenses.
Invest for a long-term goal
Build wealth or plan for your next big purchase.
Invest for retirement
Set up traditional, Roth, or SEP IRAs to save for the golden years.