2. Log into your account with your Betterment username and password.
3. Set up your 4-digit PIN. You can manage and change your PIN from the navigation drawer in the app.
If you’re new to our mobile apps (they’re free), here’s what you can do with them:
- Check the balance and returns of your portfolio in real time.
- Deposit and withdraw money anywhere, any time.
- Manage your portfolio’s stock and bond allocation.
- Review your goals and account activity.
- Refer Betterment to your friends and family.
If you enjoy using Betterment please take a moment and let us know what you think of the new update. Happy downloading!
Take on More Control with Flexible Portfolios
You may be an experienced investor who enjoys Betterment but would like to change aspects of our recommended portfolios. Enter Flexible Portfolios.
Redesigning How You Manage Your Finances at Betterment
Our new design represents a synthesis of a large body of customer feedback. We hope it meets your expectations.
Introducing Smart Saver: A Low-Risk Account for Unused Cash
Providing a clearer answer for what to do with extra cash sitting in your checking and savings accounts: Smart Saver.
How would you like to get started?
Your first step toward a smarter investing future starts here.
Create a Betterment account
Go ahead and join the smart, modern way to invest.
See what we can do for you
Tell us a bit about yourself, and we'll show you the benefits of investing with us.
Get a free investing checkup
Help us get a sense of your investing approach and see how you could improve.
Transfer a 401(k) or an IRA
Move an existing retirement account into a Betterment IRA.
Download the mobile app
Enjoy the Betterment experience anywhere on the go.