2. Log into your account with your Betterment username and password.
3. Set up your 4-digit PIN. You can manage and change your PIN from the navigation drawer in the app.
If you’re new to our mobile apps (they’re free), here’s what you can do with them:
- Check the balance and returns of your portfolio in real time.
- Deposit and withdraw money anywhere, any time.
- Manage your portfolio’s stock and bond allocation.
- Review your goals and account activity.
- Refer Betterment to your friends and family.
If you enjoy using Betterment please take a moment and let us know what you think of the new update. Happy downloading!
Health Savings Accounts: The Sharpest Tax Tool In The Shed?
As an investor, you may be thinking about funding an HSA but are unsure about whether it is a useful financial planning tool. Here are six different scenarios for how an HSA can work for you.
How to Use Smart Saver for Market Downturns
Market downturns can lead some investors to make hasty decisions with their money. Learn how to use Smart Saver to help manage your downturn decisions more effectively.
Do More With Our Redesigned Mobile App
Manage your financial life with our completely redesigned mobile app. We took feedback from customers like you and turned our app into a hub for your financial life.
Explore your first goal
This is a great place to start—an emergency fund for life's unplanned hiccups. A safety net is a conservative portfolio.
Whether it's a long way off or just around the corner, we'll help you save for the retirement you deserve.
If you want to invest and build wealth over time, then this is the goal for you. This is an excellent goal type for unknown future needs or money you plan to pass to future generations.