We received great feedback from our customers about our mobile apps, and support for a PIN login was one of our biggest feature requests. We listened closely, and are excited to get this new feature into your hands.
Follow these three easy steps to activate your PIN:
1. Download the latest update from the App Store or Google Play.
2. Log into your account with your Betterment username and password.
3. Set up your 4-digit PIN. You can manage and change your PIN from the navigation drawer in the app.
If you’re new to our mobile apps (they’re free), here’s what you can do with them:
- Check the balance and returns of your portfolio in real time.
- Deposit and withdraw money anywhere, any time.
- Manage your portfolio’s stock and bond allocation.
- Review your goals and account activity.
- Refer Betterment to your friends and family.
If you enjoy using Betterment please take a moment and let us know what you think of the new update. Happy downloading!
Betterment is the largest independent robo-advisor, helping people to better manage, protect, and grow their wealth through smarter technology. With more than 175,000
customers and over $5 billion
in assets under management, the service offers a globally diversified portfolio of ETFs, designed to help provide you with the best possible expected returns for retirement planning, building wealth, and other savings goals. Betterment also helps customers get on track for a comfortable retirement with RetireGuide™, a retirement planning tool that lets people know how much they should save and if they are investing correctly.
Betterment is a CNBC Disruptor 50 and Webby award winner, and it has been featured in the New York Times, Forbes, and the Wall Street Journal. Betterment helps people to achieve a smarter financial future with minimal effort and for a fraction of the cost of traditional financial services. Learn more here.