Our Android app is here, at last! We know that many Betterment customers have long waited for this moment—and for that, we thank you. This week, we rolled out our new app for Android, along with a host of upgrades to our existing iPhone app. Take a moment to download them now.
Many of you already use our iPhone app to check your account balance and monitor your performance. With that in mind, we re-imagined the design and navigation of our apps to make it easier to track the performance of your Betterment account on the go.
For our iPhone users, we also made a number of other usability improvements, including:
- Optimized design for iOS 7
- iPhone 5, 5C and 5S support
- Quick tutorial and walkthrough for new customers
Investing in the 21st century is not only about automation and tax-optimization—which we do for you every day—it’s also about making your account accessible and convenient for you. With the app, you can easily check and manage your investments on your schedule. Here’s what you can do with the Betterment app (which is free):
- Check the balance and returns of your portfolio in real time.
- Deposit and withdraw money anywhere, any time.
- Manage your portfolio’s stock and bond allocation.
- Review your goals and account activity.
- Refer Betterment to your friends and family (and give them $25!)
We’re excited about our new apps and this is just the first step in a series of improvements we’ll be making to our mobile platform over the coming months. As always, we look forward to your feedback.