What programs can I use to prepare taxes for my crypto investments?

Your gain/loss report can be imported into an online tax tool or can be used by an accountant.

You also have the option to import your transaction report to TaxBit, the leader in crypto tax and accounting software, to calculate your short and long-term gains and losses which you will report on your 2022 taxes.

Both your gain/loss report and your transaction report can be found by logging in to your account from a web browser and navigating to Documents > Taxes > Crypto.